NEW FOR THE 2021 TAX SEASON
- ONLINE BOOKING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THIS TAX SEASON. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT 978-568-1020 STARTING DECEMBER 1, 2021 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR EITHER IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL (ZOOM).
- MASKS OR FACE COVERINGS ARE MANDATORY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. DISPOSABLE MASKS WILL BE PROVIDED IF NEEDED.
- Upon arrival, please check in with the receptionist. We’ll have “social distancing” seating in the waiting room with overflow seating in the hallway.
- We love your kids too, so to keep them safe during these uncertain times, try to arrange an alternative to bringing them with you.
- Please practice social distancing to respect everyone’s boundaries.
- If you have a cough, fever, muscle aches, shortness of breath or chest tightness, PLEASE CALL TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR A LATER DATE.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance. Due to a staffing shortage, there are a limited number of appointments available. We will impose a $25 fee for cancellations less than 24 hours.